In this post I am giving you an idea what basically you are going to do to deal with android programming. In Android we have a lot of ways to get our stuffs done or we can say we can do one thing in many ways so its just depends upon your level what path you prefer. I will use very easy (as much as I can do) way to get the stuffs done.
As android is based on Java , the programs of Java will use XML files, medias(such as images, tones etc.) as assets of the application. All the assets are place at defined locations (folders) of our application package that is .apk (Android Application Package). When application programming gets finished the java programs are compiled with assets in the form of package which is our final .apk file.
You may find my posts very short but I would like to make clear that I will give you all the information which is necessary to know as a good android programmer to make his/her way of developing and learning future features of android easily.
Now, to program within android guidelines we must use an Android Integrated Development Environment officially which is Android Studio you can get it from here. Before you must have Java Development Kit pre-installed in your system (as you may know) with Environment Variable defined.
Till now I think you may have done all the stuffs to get started with android application development. So congratulations ! You will have better understanding with tutorial as we move ahead. Lets get into the programming stuffs in sequential steps ahead.
No comments:
Post a Comment