Tuesday, 1 September 2015

1. Starting up with android

To get started with Android you must have atleast 2-3 weeks of experience in Java not much for just knowing what type of rules, syntex, keywords Java uses and also importantly packages, access specifier little bit exception handling etc. As I have mentioned about java experience you will also need to know about XML as well which is called as Extensible markup language, But don't worry it is very much easy you will have good understanding of XML during this tour.

Android uses combination of both Java and XML which gives very good experience to its user and also its programmer while programming for it. To make clear about use of XML I will just say XML is mainly used for just giving layouts and values to XML layouts. Don't worry things will be more clear as we move further. I will cover all of the topics (according to me which were necessary for me to understand and make android application) and I think all of them will push you over the edge.

We will have good understandings of the new designing language that google introduced last year to enhance user experience in terms of user interaction and user interface as well. 

So this is my new startup about android. If you have any problems or complaints just contact me through
email-dushyant30suthar@gmail.com
facebook-www.facebook.com/dushyant30suthar

Now from next post we will be having some startup things in detail.
So Let's get started into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment